May 14, 2013

YO! Pero, what a day... I actually LOVED today more than others... It was the finalization of working both jobs in one day... I had to do that shit 3 days in a row!!! Too damn crazy!! But Honey, the only the thing that's keep me going is Los Angeles... Soon! I will be able to live off on my own... Follow my own rules... And really get away from it all. -- So there's this boy that I'm semi-talking to... It's pretty much steady... Nothing serious at the moment. I actually don't want ot ccreate feelings between; just a "friends with benefit" kind of thing... lol I'mma freak!! OOOOOooo But there's a new server at the OG and DAMN! I can't control myself... Just waiting to see how things turn out... -- Okay, off to pop these vitamins and head to bed!!

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Express Your Thoughts...