May 23, 2013

:'( -- Why can't my mother be proud of me?! Like, why is it SO hard?! Having 2 jobs isn't fuckin' easy! Yo! That shit is hard, and I lost my social life, I lost my motivation in my goals... I want to give up, but I remember I used to be in this position... Where I felt everything was collapsing over me... I fought through that, but DAMN! It seems like every time it happens again; it's harder than the last... :'( I have yet to hear "I'm so proud of you"from my mom... Just I didn't go to college... I'm not perfect. It hurts emotionally... I have so many emotional scars... Do I really need more?! Being 19 and going through all of this is making want to give up SO BAD!! I can see my dreams come closer with each day that passes by... *sigh* I have to just breathe and tell myself that everything is going to be alright. -- :'(

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Express Your Thoughts...