May 15, 2013

I want to be SO adventurous with this boy... But I'm starting to think that he's catching on to my ways... He's starting to become more controlling... Like, if I don't want to do that shit then I won't do it.. Which is not bad, but it's also difficult for me to play him... Either way something's going wrong... *sigh* Let's see how tomorrow goes and I will try to make more of an effort to hang out with him... Hopefully, no one's around.... ;) -- I also have to start making more of an effort to take care of myself... Such as sleeping early and longer... Eating healthy... Getting back on that routine to exercise every morning... DAMN!! It's a lot!! And whenever I sit down think about it all... It tends to stress me out... Hopefully, whenever I write these it will make the STRESS go away... Living with anxiety ain't pleasant....

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Express Your Thoughts...