May 17, 2013

Heading to work and I'm not feeling it... Only because the one person that I really wanted to work with tonight put me in a odd mood... Because of her drama with the other Host it somehow affected me. -_- Not cute. I wanted to go there and have fun!! Which is odd because I'm working, but usually the weekends are amazing!! Anyways, hopefully it becomes pretty fun!! DAMN! And this boy needs to hit me up... Like, why is it that I always ended up texting him first.. WHY is it making feel this type of way anyways... UGH! My brain is scattered!! -- My dream last night was... there. I was stealing a mall.... That I've never been in. And the Mall Cop was a famous actress... Famous Re-bound! I usually don't get my dreams, but where ever I'm at in my dreams; I end up being there in real life... Leaves me MIND LUCK! Every. Time.

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Express Your Thoughts...